|Stuart Parkerson in HTML5 Wednesday, July 8, 2015|
Sencha has announced new web application development offerings with the general availability release of Sencha Ext JS 6 and revamped Sencha Web Application Manager (formerly known as Sencha Space), part of the new Sencha Web Application Lifecycle Management Platform.
The Sencha Ext JS 6 is part of the Sencha Web Application Lifecycle Management Platform offering an open, modular platform where users can choose to either utilize the full platform or individual products such as Ext JS 6.
New features in Sencha Ext JS 6 and Sencha Web Application Manager include:
- Near real-time theme generation capability with Fashion, which eliminates the dependency on Ruby and Compass.
- Enhanced accessibility with improved keyboard navigation for grid components, and default screen reader support.
- New application templates which enable developers to accelerate application design and development.
- Enhanced data analytics with Sencha PivotGrid.
- Deeper integration into the development workflow with JetBrains IDE plugin for IntelliJ, WebStorm and PhpStorm, providing significant productivity improvements
- Enhanced over-the air web application deployment for improved performance, efficiency and user experience.
- Improved reporting on user, device, and application activity and performance
- In-application event capture for fine-grained application analytics
- Expanded desktop debugging capabilities enable the use of popular web development troubleshooting tools
- Simplified customization of the client application
Read more: http://www.sencha.com/web-application-lifecycle-ma...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more