Samsung Announces Smart TV App Developer Remote Test System
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Samsung’s Remote Test System is a solution that enables app developers to control devices remotely. Using the Samsung Remote Test System, developers can test an app on a real Samsung device.
Major features include installation and execution of applications on a real device including support of audio and the Debug Log viewer. System requirements include a modern web browser, a Samsung Account and Internet connection with access to ports 80, 443, 843, 8787, 19351 - 19354 and 45634.
The new testing solution will be available on March 19. Check out more information here.
Read more: https://rts.samsungdforum.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more