Rackspace Grants Early Access to Its Managed Security for Azure
|Stuart Parkerson in Cloud Services Sunday, August 14, 2016|
Rackspace has announced early access to its Rackspace Managed Security for Microsoft Azure allowing those using Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Rackspace Dedicated Hosting and Rackspace Managed VMware Cloud to receive additional security protections provided by Rackspace Managed Security to detect and respond to security threats across cloud platforms.
The platform helps with the cloud security needs for companies use multiple cloud providers. With support for Microsoft Azure, Rackspace Managed Security provides the ability to layer additional active security on Microsoft Azure cloud platforms to identify and respond to advanced cyber threats. Rackspace Managed Security utilizes pre-approved actions to remediate many security issues.
Platform functionality includes:
- Host and Network Protection: Provides advanced host and network protection platforms targeted at zero-day and non-malware attacks as well as traditional compromise tactics.
- Vulnerability Management: Uses scanning and agent technologies to understand an environment and tailor its Customer Security Operations Center’s response to threats and attacks.
- Security Analytics: Uses a leading Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform matched with big data analytics platforms to collect, correlate, and analyze data from an environment.
- Log Management: Rackspace collects standard operating system logs from the hosts in the environment and assists in identifying other potential log sources that could be valuable for analysis.
Rackspace Managed Security for Microsoft Azure is currently in early access in all regions supported by Rackspace Fanatical Support for Azure including the US, UK and Australia.
Read more: https://www.rackspace.com/en-us/microsoft/managed-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more