QuartzCode Code Generation Tool for OS X Receives Update
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Monday, March 2, 2015|
QuartzCode is an animation tool that turns vector drawing and animation into Objective C and Swift code in real time. The latest release, Version 1.2, supports Swift 1.2 and introduces a new unified timeline panel, which now shows animations from all layers, instead of one layer making managing animations easier.
Duration of the animations can be changed by changing main timeline duration. The new panel also displays previews of keyframe value for select properties such as opacity, hidden, fill color, and gradient. Another improvement in Version 1.2 is better masking support.
QuartzCode 1.2 is available as a free update to existing QuartzCode customers. New customers can purchase QuartzCode 1.2 on the Mac App store and Bijokmind store for $89.99. More information can be found on the product website.
Read more: http://www.quartzcodeapp.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more