Provar Manager general availability released
|Brittany Hainzinger in Low Code No Code Friday, September 2, 2022|
Provar has announced the general availability of Provar Manager, a test management solution to organize, analyze and optimize testing. The user-friendly solution was designed to evolve with professionals, from the individual manual tester to comprehensive QA teams with automated workflows.
Provar, the test solution provider, has released Provar Manager into general availability. Provar Manager, the latest addition to the Provar Quality Cloud’s suite of offerings, is a 100% Salesforce-native test management solution that helps delivery teams organize, analyze and optimize all of their end-to-end and holistic testing activities, within Salesforce and beyond.
Provar announces general availability of Provar Manager
Provar Manager delivers a comprehensive set of capabilities for test planning, design, and documentation. It manages the testing process from end to end, including holistic, manual, automated, unit, and exploratory test result reporting. It is DevOps integration ready with a diversity of tech stacks, with reporting and analytics capabilities included.
Provar Manager helps individuals, small teams, and enterprise quality assurance (QA) groups:
- Organize and get testing under control with a framework for organizing, documenting, storing, and reporting on everything about tests. Provar Manager also provides a platform for integration with applications throughout the testing and development ecosystem.
- Analyze by collecting, reporting, and visualizing all data related to tests, test executions, results, defects, and test resources. Provar Manager provides increased visibility of test results and quality metrics to improve analysis and provide a shared view of release quality across the organization.
- Optimize by serving as a hub for testing execution, reporting, and analysis. Provar Manager helps teams fine-tune their testing process by providing the information needed to balance candidate release risk with the resources required to test appropriately, whether for one release or for all releases.
A test management solution to organize, analyze and optimize testing in Salesforce and beyond
“With Provar Manager, Provar is expanding its reach from testers and DevOps engineers to the entire product team for enterprise applications. Provar Manager helps teams professionalize their DevOps journey," said Vernon Keenan, senior industry analyst at SalesforceDevops.net.
Provar Manager pulls together all test team activities in one place and enables quality results with speed for Salesforce delivery teams. Because it is native to Salesforce, Provar Manager delivers advantages to citizen testers familiar with the platform while meeting the more sophisticated requirements of QA managers. The familiar user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) bring benefits such as:
- Flexibility and ease of navigation and customization: Any object in Provar Manager can be used for reporting and any report data can be used in a familiar dashboard.
- Easy integration: Provar Manager and other applications and services are easy to configure and maintain due to well-defined APIs and a common object model used for Salesforce apps.
- Central control and the single source of truth: Provar Manager provides both a single-access point command and control center for test management and a single source of truth for all test-related functions. As the number and types of tests and integrations expand, Provar Manager ensures your testing picture, from high-level dashboards to individual test step execution, is accessible and complete.
Who Provar Manager is for
For individuals or organizations at the beginning of their testing journey, the Provar Manager’s familiar UX and easy setup are perfect for adding structure and record-keeping to manual testing processes. For QA teams integrating test automation and project planning, defect tracking, and DevOps tools, Provar Manager is the ideal hub for gathering quality evidence, test execution, historical reporting, and analysis across your entire DevOps lifecycle. Provar Manager integrates with Provar Automation, Atlassian Jira, Flosum, Salesforce DevOpsCenter, or your favorite DevSecOps platforms for a seamless workflow from beginning to end.
“We recognized a gap in the software testing ecosystem for people performing manual testing, looking for an ongoing record of those results to determine which tests to automate in the future, and wanting to use Salesforce as their repository for that data. After collaborating with our pilot and beta users, we expanded the horizons for quality assurance across the entire software lifecycle with Provar Manager. This holistic solution works not just for your Salesforce applications, but also for measuring the quality over time for all your business applications, and we’ve made Provar Manager a solution for all," said Richard Clark, Chief Product Officer, Provar.
Provar offers a free trial and test drive of Provar Manager, and free online training is also available. Learn more about Provar Manager, including pricing, on Salesforce AppExchange.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more