Pinterest to Open APIs to App Developers
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, May 13, 2015|
Pinterest is launching a new developer platform, offering a suite of APIs for app developers to build apps and integrations that utilizing Pins. This is the first time the company has opened up API access for the development of consumer apps and they are currently hosting a beta program where developers in the U.S. can sign up for API access.
The Platform will enable developers to build and grow their apps by tapping into the Pinterest interest graph of more than 50 billion projects, places and products. Pinterest is hoping that developers will integrate the new APIs in their apps to provide functionality that makes Pins actionable and help people take their ideas offline.
Read more: https://www.pinterest.com/login/?next=https%3A%2F%...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more