Perfecto Mobile Releases Mobile Testing Integrations for Visual Studio
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Tuesday, December 1, 2015|
Perfecto Mobile has released new integrations for mobile testing with Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Studio Online. These integrations connect Perfecto’s cloud-based test lab, Continuous Quality Lab, to Microsoft’s developer tools to allow automated mobile web and app testing via the cloud.
The new functionality now allows integrations to work in a single IDE for full app development and quality management. The integrations support both manual and automated app testing from within any browser and allow tests to be embedded in the development process. Tests are triggered automatically to run in Perfecto’s Continuous Quality Lab across real mobile devices operating under real user conditions;
Perfecto’s Visual Studio and Visual Studio Online integrations provide the ability to:
- Implement exploratory testing: Use Microsoft’s new Chrome extension and Perfecto’s Visual Studio Online integration to perform manual tests and report bugs directly into Visual Studio Online.
- Ensure quality during every build to drive fast feedback: By automating testing and streamlining build-test workflows, cycle times within the development process are reduced, yielding faster releases and better customer experience.
- Unify the developer and tester UI: Access an enterprise-grade test lab within Visual Studio Online.
The Perfecto Extensions can be accessed from Microsoft's Visual Studio Marketplace.
Read more: http://www.perfectomobile.com/continuous-quality-l...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more