Perfecto Mobile Offers Support for Windows Phone 8.1 App Testing
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Friday, May 2, 2014|
Developers who are interested in testing their apps for Windows Phone 8.1 can do so with Perfecto Mobile within the MobileCloud for Visual Studio plugin.
With MobileCloud for Visual Studio development/test teams have the ability to execute manual and automated tests on real mobile devices deployed around the world, directly from Visual Studio. Teams are able to use C# language and fully manage device automation control with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Features of the MobileCloud for Visual Studio include:
- Use the environment, tools and familiar C# programming language to interact directly with real devices
- Efficiently scale testing with automation and parallel execution across application styles and operating systems
- Avoid the risk and operational costs of procuring and maintaining your own mobile device pool with a secure, centrally managed and fully governed enterprise cloud
- Accelerate defect resolution with detailed step by step execution results supported with screen shots and video. Use device vitals and logs support debugging efforts.
- Real-time online sharing of devices and rich media test reports facilitate collaboration between local and globally distributed teams
Key capabilities include:
- Real Devices: Test on variety of carrier-connected smartphones, phablets and tablets with current and previous mobile operating systems versions
- Centralized device management: Manage users and devices access with reservations
- C# MobileCloud WebDriver: Automate cross platform testing with C# Selenium WebDriver implementation offering full gesture support, access to Native, DOM and hybrid objects PLUS productivity boosting widgets
- Fast start: Accelerate productivity using record and playback with C# output easily improved using MobileCloud WebDriver’s IntelliSense and statement completion implementation
- Centralize test management – Use Microsoft Test Manager to drive manual and automated testing. Test plans and results stored in Team Foundation Server
- Rich media reports: Media-rich reports, including shareable screenshots and videos, are generated for each test execution accessible from Team Foundation Server
For more information about Perfecto Mobile’s support for Windows Phone 8.1 and the MobileCloud for Visual Studio plugin, visit here.
Read more: http://www.perfectomobile.com/Solutions/mobileclou...