Pega Infinity AI capabilities announced at PegaWorld
Friday, June 16, 2023
Pega, the platform that provides AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation has concluded PegaWorldiNspire. Some of the major announcements include the latest edition of Pega Infinity which now has new automation and AI capabilities, the Pega Partner Innovation awards recipients, and more.
Recently at PegaWorld iNspire, Pega announced the latest edition of its Pega Infinity software suite, which is enhanced with new AI and automation capabilities to help enterprises accelerate low code development, optimize processes, and enhance experiences for employees and customers.
These features will help organizations innovate faster, increase productivity and personalize customer experiences while reducing costs and manual work, paving the path toward becoming an autonomous enterprise, which unifies AI and automation to help organizations become more self-optimizing to drive maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Pega announces new AI capabilities for Pega Infinity, autonomous enterprise research & more at PegaWorld
This news builds on Pega GenAI, new enterprise-ready generative AI capabilities for Pega Infinity '23 that were announced in May to help organizations leverage generative AI to accelerate digital transformation while building controls, governance, and auditing to keep humans in the loop.
Additionally, Pega also announced:
- New research on the autonomous enterprise, which looks at how businesses plan to apply AI and automation, found that 58% of respondents expect to define themselves as an autonomous enterprise within the next 10 years.
- New enhancements to Pega Partners, including an updated framework that will fuel partner services growth and improve project delivery for better client outcomes.
- 2023 Pega Partner Innovation Awards, which recognize Pega partners with an outstanding ability to deliver exceptional client outcomes through Pega’s low-code platform for AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation. This year’s partner of the year is EY.
- Recipients of the Pega Industry Awards, which recognizes organizations and individuals using Pega’s technology to drive exemplary digital transformation and customer engagement.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more