Oracle Releases New Cloud Based Cross Platform Mobile Application Accelerator
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Thursday, October 2, 2014|
Oracle is announcing the preview of its Mobile Application Accelerator, a new offering available through the Oracle Mobile Cloud Service. The new service offers cloud-based mobile application creation capabilities to professionals with no previous software development experience. Mobile Application Accelerator provides the ability for nontechnical staff to create mobile applications quickly and visually through their web browser.
The Mobile Application Accelerator provides an instant, live view of the application even while editing, without requiring the typical development and release cycles. Users of the platform makes are provided access to multiple page templates which are connected to various back-end systems with Oracle Mobile Cloud. No deployment step is required.
Apps can be deployed on both iOS and Android phones and tablets through the Oracle Mobile Application Framework (Oracle MAF) and Oracle Mobile Cloud, part of the Oracle Cloud.
Read more: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more