Opsera has announced its Salesforce CD release automation
|Brittany Hainzinger in Programming Monday, June 28, 2021|
Opsera has added Salesforce to its no-code DevOps orchestration platform, giving business application teams the same powerful DevOps platform that software delivery teams use to shorten software delivery cycles, enhance pipeline quality and security, and lower operations costs and align software delivery to business outcomes.
Opsera announces its native Salesforce CI/CD release automation functionality. This new feature gives Business Application teams the same powerful DevOps platform that software delivery teams use to significantly shorten software delivery cycles, enhance pipeline quality and security, lower operations costs and align software delivery to business outcomes.
Industry studies report that Salesforce development tools and processes haven't kept pace with modern DevOps, with Business Application teams performing up to 40% of their deployment steps manually. Those who rely on third-party Salesforce tools find themselves blocked from using the modern tools needed to automate and improve the quality and security of their Salesforce deployments.
Opsera aims to change the status quo.
Opsera has announced its Salesforce CI/CD release automation
With Opsera’s Salesforce CI/CD release automation, DevOps teams can build resilient, secure, and scalable declarative CI/CD pipelines, with built-in quality and security gates, accelerating all phases of their Salesforce development, integration, and deployment, providing:
- Integrations with choice of source code management (SCM) tools, including triggers to automate your CI/CD pipelines
- Seamless integration to security tools (Sonarqube, codescan etc) and testing tools (Selenium, provar etc)
- Out of the box integration with collaboration tools (Slack, Microsoft Teams) and ITSM tools (Jira, ServiceNow)
- Real-time governance, auditing, and compliance reporting
- End-to-End Visibility and full-context monitoring for troubleshooting across your software delivery management
- Back up, recovery, and synchronization across Orgs and source code management
Opsera’s No-Code DevOps Orchestration Platform can be used across the enterprise including SDLC (software delivery lifecycle), IaC (infrastructure as code) and SaaS applications. Additional Enterprise SaaS applications apart from Salesforce are currently in development with existing customers and partners.
"Opsera DevOps continuous orchestration delivers easy automation of release management across the enterprise applications such as Salesforce,” said Dayakar Duvvuru, Sr. Director of Enterprise applications at NortonLifeLock.
“Comprehensive visibility from the platform helped us decommission legacy release management tools.”
“Current release processes and tools don’t provide enterprises choice, flexibility, and control of their software delivery management,” said Kumar Chivukula, CTO and co-founder of Opsera. “Opsera provides choice, flexibility and out-of-the-box integrations, and a common architectural framework to automate end-to-end software delivery management across Salesforce, software delivery life cycle, and infrastructure as code to deliver features faster, safer and reduce overall management cost.”
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more