OpenDNS Releases Enforcement API for Threat Prevention
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Tuesday, May 19, 2015|
OpenDNS has announced the availability of its enforcement API, which automatically turns threat intelligence generated by an enterprise’s security and incident response teams into threat prevention, providing real-time protection for users and devices.
The company also announced two new partnerships with threat intelligence platform providers ThreatConnect and ThreatQuotient who will integrate OpenDNS’s enforcement capabilities.
The OpenDNS API integrations monitor new indicators of compromise (IOCs) generated by internal or third-party threat intelligence feeds then blocks this activity, allowing companies to contain breaches and prevent malware or phishing from compromising their systems and users.
Read more: https://blog.opendns.com/2015/05/13/opendns-custom...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more