New SaaS Web App Monitoring Solution for Google Apps and ServiceNow Released by AppNeta
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Thursday, February 5, 2015|
AppNeta has introduced Quick Start Synthetic Workflows for Google Apps and ServiceNow as part of its Software-as-a-Service Application Monitoring (SAM) solution. The Quick Start Synthetic Workflows provides the ability to monitor web applications from the end user, through the network, and all the way to the application provider.
Quick Start Workflows are authored and maintained by AppNeta, providing application monitoring and management without the need for manual scripting. AppNeta’s SAM solution and Quick Start Workflows provide visibility into SaaS applications providing the same metrics from every location by using the same templates, user actions, and user configuration.
AppNeta's Full Stack Application Performance Management (APM) provides integrated performance visibility that spans the application code, through the network, to the end user providing performance data across web, mobile and cloud-delivered application environments to help pinpoint performance bottlenecks. The full-stack AppNeta solution pricing starts at $338/month.
Read more: http://www.appneta.com/saas-apps/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more