Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Motorola Solutions has released RhoMobile Suite 5.0, the latest version of its set of mobile app development tools for creating OS and device-agnostic enterprise-class mobile apps, with a new pricing option featuring per-developer subscription pricing.
In an effort to align application developer needs with budget pricing, the new price structure allows developers to compare plans and use RhoMobile’s framework to deliver enterprise-class mobile applications.
Using their existing web skills to build native mobile apps, developers can deploy RhoMobile Suite to write an app once and run it on any mobile device, any operating system.
RhoMobile 5.0’s new service model offers multi-tier transparent pricing including a free level and two paid subscription levels, Silver and Gold. Rhodes, the basic app framework and RhoStudio are free to use. Both paid levels includes Rhodes and RhoStudio as well as RhoElements (enhanced enterprise features such as barcode reading and automatic data encryption), Cloud Build and the Visual Studio plug-in.
The new licensing has been rolled out along with the release of RhoMobile Suite 5.0 and is now available. Developers can purchase licensing and receive one month of free services.
Read more: http://rhomobile.com/index.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more