New Relic Now Offers Browser Monitoring for SPAs
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Tuesday, July 12, 2016|
New Relic has announced updates to its New Relic Browser providing new support for web applications built with single-page application (SPA) frameworks and libraries. When combined with New Relic APM, the browser monitoring for SPAs will allow users to have end-to-end visibility of their application’s performance, from the front-end to the services it is running on.
New Relic Browser’s new enhanced SPA support offers the following:
- Reporting on SPA route-change performance by enabling software teams to track the transition of how the user went from one view to another view, alongside traditional page load performance, with component-level data that can be customized to create fully personalized SPA reporting.
Read more: https://newrelic.com/browser-monitoring
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more