New Relic Now Offers Browser Monitoring for SPAs
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
New Relic has announced updates to its New Relic Browser providing new support for web applications built with single-page application (SPA) frameworks and libraries. When combined with New Relic APM, the browser monitoring for SPAs will allow users to have end-to-end visibility of their application’s performance, from the front-end to the services it is running on.
New Relic Browser’s new enhanced SPA support offers the following:
- Reporting on SPA route-change performance by enabling software teams to track the transition of how the user went from one view to another view, alongside traditional page load performance, with component-level data that can be customized to create fully personalized SPA reporting.
Read more: https://newrelic.com/browser-monitoring
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more