New Magic XPA 3.0 Offers Rapid Mobile Development
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Monday, May 18, 2015|
Magic Software has announced the release of Magic xpa Application Platform 3.0, offering mobile development capabilities and In-Memory Data Grid technology for the creation of mobile and cross-platform business applications.
Magic xpa is part of Magic’s End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution that also includes Magic’s Integration Platform, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Professional Services. The code-free metadata-based Magic xpa Application Platform provides an development and deployment environment that lets IT departments and software companies create cross-platform mobile and desktop business apps from the same business logic.
Highlights of the platform include:
- Ease of use: Code-free, event-driven application development studio with Visual Studio-based form designer. Drag and drop business process orchestration. Pre-defined elements and components and built-in best practices shorten development cycles.
- Rich Enterprise Mobile Functionalities and UX: Offline support. Native mobile application clients for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Hybrid/HTML5 support.
- Agile: Develop once and deploy across mobile, Web/HTML5, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), SaaS, and client/server. Full .NET compatibility.
- Multi-platform server support: Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, IBM i. Cloud-ready architecture.
- Enterprise-grade: High-performance self-healing and scalable architecture based on IMDG messaging infrastructure. Secured protocols and sessions. Authentication and encryption. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) support.
- Big Data/Fast Data Ready: Apps can use the IMDG database, enabling handling of extremely large transaction loads. Streaming data from backend databases to the space provides superior performance.
Read more: http://www.magicsoftware.com/magic-xpa-application...