Magic Software has announced the release of Magic xpa Application Platform 3.0, offering mobile development capabilities and In-Memory Data Grid technology for the creation of mobile and cross-platform business applications.
Magic xpa is part of Magic’s End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution that also includes Magic’s Integration Platform, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Professional Services. The code-free metadata-based Magic xpa Application Platform provides an development and deployment environment that lets IT departments and software companies create cross-platform mobile and desktop business apps from the same business logic.
Highlights of the platform include:
- Ease of use: Code-free, event-driven application development studio with Visual Studio-based form designer. Drag and drop business process orchestration. Pre-defined elements and components and built-in best practices shorten development cycles.
- Rich Enterprise Mobile Functionalities and UX: Offline support. Native mobile application clients for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Hybrid/HTML5 support.
- Agile: Develop once and deploy across mobile, Web/HTML5, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), SaaS, and client/server. Full .NET compatibility.
- Multi-platform server support: Windows, Solaris, AIX, Linux, IBM i. Cloud-ready architecture.
- Enterprise-grade: High-performance self-healing and scalable architecture based on IMDG messaging infrastructure. Secured protocols and sessions. Authentication and encryption. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) support.
- Big Data/Fast Data Ready: Apps can use the IMDG database, enabling handling of extremely large transaction loads. Streaming data from backend databases to the space provides superior performance.Read more: http://www.magicsoftware.com/magic-xpa-application...
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.