|Stuart Parkerson in HTML5 Monday, April 21, 2014|
Developers can customize the libraries for any UI or audience and support is provided for data binding. Each feature is touch-enabled so users can interact with applications on any device.
The Diagram library consists of a number of interactive features, including a built-in drag and drop palette for node creation. Place, connect, and rotate nodes using buttons, or use one of the included automatic layout templates. Diagrams can be saved and exported as images.
Read more: http://www.syncfusion.com/blogs/post/Essential-Stu...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more