New iSheriff Complete Platform Offers a Cloud Based Cyber Security Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Tuesday, February 2, 2016|
Cloud security provider iSheriff has released iSheriff Complete, a cyber security platform designed to provide 360-degree protection of an organization’s devices and communication channels. iSheriff Complete is a cloud based platform that provides fully-integrated endpoint, Web and email security, delivered through a single Web-based management console with a single set of enforceable security policies.
Offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, iSheriff Complete provides malware protection and control of Web, email and endpoint vectors protecting internet-enabled devices including laptops, servers, tablets, point of sale terminals, industrial equipment and IoT technologies. As a cloud-based platform, iSheriff removes potential malware and viruses before they ever reach a company’s network through Web or email communications providing a “clean feed” for email and Web traffic.
The iSheriff Complete cyber security platform includes:
- Endpoint, Web & Email: Complete vector control and visibility designed to enforce common security policies across vectors, as well as track users both on and off the network.
- Threat Detection Engine: The core of iSheriff’s security operates around the globe, detecting new threats, developing new signatures and propagating those in a matter of seconds.
- Active Response Console: iSheriff’s interface allows organizations to control their entire cyber security system from one interface displaying what threats are seen and what actions need to be taken.
Read more: https://www.isheriff.com/products/cloudsecurity/in...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more