New Click to Deploy Option for MEAN Development Stack on Google Compute Engine
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Saturday, August 30, 2014|
With the new click to deploy MEAN development stack on Google Compute Engine, developers can now launch a complete MEAN development stack ready for development with a single button click. Click to deploy for MEAN handles all software installs and setting up a sample app to get started.
The Google Cloud Platform is a set of modular cloud-based services that allow developers to create anything from simple websites to complex applications.
- MongoDB, a leading NoSQL database
- Express Web Framework, a minimal and flexible node.js web application framework
Read more: https://developers.google.com/cloud/mean/click-to-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more