Mule 3.8 Offers Unified API Gateway Extensions with the Core Mule Runtime
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Mulesoft has released Mule 3.8, extending the flexibility of the Mule runtime engine of Mulesoft’s Anypoint Platform which helps solve connectivity problems across SOA, SaaS, and APIs by unifying integration and API management capabilities into one distribution.
Mule 3.8 combines data and application integration across legacy systems, SaaS applications, and APIs with hybrid deployment options. Mulesoft’s original API solution offered an extension of the company’s core Mule runtime specifically for API gateways. The company now offers unified API Gateway extensions with the core Mule runtime, to simplify development and operations.
The new release enhances core Mule functionality including DNS round robin load balancing, DataWeave Flat File, Fixed Width and COBOL Copybook support, Mule HA improvements, and more.
Read more: http://blogs.mulesoft.com/dev/mule-dev/announcing-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more