Mobile Marketing Consultant mCordis is Launching new Native App Marketing Course
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, July 28, 2016|
mCordis has announced a new portal for online mobile marketing training courses. The first course available will be “An Introduction to Native Apps,” sponsored by app development company stable|kernel. The Native Apps course starts August 1 and will be available free of charge. Registration is available here.
The short course provides an overview of native mobile applications. It explains why they are important, how they are developed, launched and marketed. The course (30-minute) is split into nine short video modules:
- Scoping Apps
- Designing Apps
- Developing Apps
- App Monetization
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- App Analytics
- App Promotion
- Further Learning
mCordis will be offering additional courses in the future with the next course announcement scheduled some time in August.
Read more: http://www.mcordis.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more