Millennial Media Reports Apple iOS Devices Still Tops When Considering Impression Share
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Monday, September 9, 2013|
The index is based on Millennial Media's platform and campaign data and ranks the top 20 mobile devices (smartphones, feature phones, tablets, and other connected devices). Apple, with three of the top four devices, led with 39% of impressions followed by Samsung with 26% with seven devices in the top 20.
Read more: http://www.millennialmedia.com/mobile-intelligence...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more