Microsoft's Bing and HackerRank Offer Way to Play with Code
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Tuesday, April 12, 2016|
Microsoft’s Bing and HackerRank have partnered to launch a new feature for Bing that allows programmers to find solutions to coding queries directly within the search engine.
Instead of searching across multiple websites, developers can now find, edit, and play with coding solutions in real-time without needing an integrated development environment (IDE). The code runs on a live code editor within Bing’s search engine.
Read more: http://www.bing.com/search?q=quick%20sort%20java&q...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more