Mendix Platform is Now Available on IBM Bluemix Cloud Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Cloud Services Wednesday, May 25, 2016|
Mendix has announced that its application development Platform-as-a-Service (aPaaS) is now available on IBM’s Bluemix Cloud platform.
The Mendix platform uses visual development, agile project management and one-click deployment capabilities for web, mobile and IoT applications. Through the Bluemix integration developers can use the platform with IBM’s cloud, analytics and IoT services to build intelligent and contextually aware Smart Apps.
The integration offers:
- Enables developers to instantly provision an app container and run their Mendix apps on Bluemix.
- Bluemix users can use either the free or commercial editions of Mendix in any of Bluemix’s hybrid options - public, dedicated or local.
- Developers have access to Bluemix services, such as IBM Watson, Data & Analytics and the Internet of Things
- Mendix apps can be deployed with one click to IBM Bluemix directly within the Mendix Modeler
Read more: https://www.mendix.com/mendix-ibm-bluemix/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more