Mashery Provides API Insights with Video Series
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Mashery, an API management company, has developed a series of API Video Briefs, which are short-form videos that highlight insights from a number of Mashery customers, employees and other industry experts.
Each video contains a single message that, as the name suggests, offers a brief insight into the challenges associated with API management. The API Video Briefs are posted on the Mashery website on the Videos webpage.
Examples of the series include:
- Biggest Surprise Lessons, Peter Moeykens - TomTom
- APIs: Nouns or Verbs, Peter Coffee - Salesforce.com
- Hierarchy of Developer Motivations - Lynda Smith, Twillio
- Don't Confuse an API Strategy with a Business Model, John Musser - API Science
- APIs as a Tactic to Advance Business Strategy, Daniel Jacobson - Netflix
- APIs Simplify eCommerce Strategy, Andy Lloyd - NetSuite
- Cultural Lessons When Exposing APIs, Atticus Tysen - Intuit
- 4 Rules for APIs in a Data Rich World, Dr. Andreas Weigend - Social Data Lab
Read more: http://www.mashery.com/blog/mashery-introduces-api...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more