Manatee Offers Mobile Developers New SDK Support for IBM Worklight
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Manatee Works, a provider of scalable barcode scanning integration, has announced its Barcode Scanner SDK now supports IBM Worklight to allow mobile developers to develop, test, run, and manage their mobile applications across major operation systems, including iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry.
The Manatee Works Barcode Scanner SDK supports all major device types and operating systems, and scans over 40 barcode symbologies, including PDF417, DotCode, QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, UPC, and many more. The SDK can be integrated into enterprise, corporate, and consumer mobile applications for any number of AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Collection) uses, including commercial services, healthcare, hospitality, mobile marketing, track and trace, workflow management, security, service assurance, and more.
Integrating with IBM Worklight means Manatee Works’ Barcode Scanner SDK customers can use the Worklight platform to lower their cross-platform development costs and deliver enhanced security.
The Manatee Works Developer Network provides access to a number of resources including:
- SDK updates, bug fixes, and enhancements
- Licensing information
- Professional support
- Tools and data – white papers, infographics, news, and blogs
- Listing on the Manatee Works App Store for app's promotion and SEO
- Free UPC & EAN decoder license for all platforms simply by downloading & integrating the SDK into an app
- Flexible and easy integration guides
- Access to Sample Apps for all major development platforms
- A consolidated Dashboard for tracking Manatee Works resources
- Free trial offer
Read more: http://manateeworks.com/news/2014/08/manatee-works...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more