Magic Software Launches Mobile Enterprise App Accelerator Framework
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Thursday, July 17, 2014|
Magic Software has launched the newest version of its multi-channel application development platform, Magic xpa 2.5, along with a new Mobile Accelerator Framework, both designed to improve the user and developer experience for mobile business apps based on Magic technology.
Magic Software is a provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration. Its code-free, metadata-based Magic xpa Application Platform provides a development and deployment environment that lets organizations and ISVs create multi-channel mobile and desktop business apps.
Mobile enhancements in the Magic xpa 2.5 release include:
- Enriched User Experience: New form animation and color options, enhanced navigation features including native tab bars and navigation drawers, support for customized keyboards and additional native controls.
- Greater Platform Extensibility: Streamlined integration between the Magic platform and native code lets developers add more native capabilities.
- Improved Developer Productivity: Improved native integration environment makes developers more productive.
- Push Notifications: Developers can add push notifications across iOS and Android devices.
- Support of Additional Databases and Technologies: Compatible with latest database versions (e.g. Oracle 12) and technologies (e.g. message queuing services).
In addition to the Magic xpa 2.5, Magic has released a new Mobile Accelerator Framework which includes pre-built component-based development modules and best practices. The reusable components speed development and reduce resources required to create multi-platform mobile applications. It contains standard components for a wide variety of features, including: User Interface and Display, Navigation, Graphs and Charting, Location Services, Synchronization, Device and Application Auditing, and more.
The Magic xpa Application Platform and Magic Mobile Accelerator Framework are part of Magic’s Enterprise Mobility Solution which also includes Magic xpi Integration Platform, Magic Mobile Device Management and Magic Mobile Professional Services.
Read more: http://www.magicsoftware.com/magic-xpa-application...