Level 3 Communications has the launched the Enterprise Security Gateway (ESG) platform, a new cloud-based SaaS network security solution. The platform uses Level 3's network to provide carrier agnostic, network-based security protection.
ESG utilizes Level 3's global IP backbone capacity, more than 42 Terabits per second (Tbps), and interconnection agreements to access security tools hosted in gateways. ESG offers multiple carrier-class security services, including anti-malware with sandboxing, data loss protection, application awareness and enforcement and next-generation firewall. Companies can select the individual security controls within the gateways they need.
Platform functionality includes:
- Through Level 3's customer portal, users can view their entire ESG ecosystem, enabling access to a multitude of reports and gateway performance metrics.
- ESG is an adaptive solution enterprises can use to offset costs and reduce capital investments as security spending costs continue to increase globally.
- Simplifies management of firewalls and security controls.
- Around-the-clock protection as customers have access to Level 3's 24/7 Security Operations Centers and professionals.
- Decreasing operational complexity to make the most of lean security teams.
- A flexible environment to enable users to add new controls on demand.
- Scalable deployment of security solutions around the globe.
Read more: http://www.level3.com/en/products/enterprise-netwo...
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.