Level 3 Communications Releases New SaaS Network Security Solution
Monday, May 30, 2016
Level 3 Communications has the launched the Enterprise Security Gateway (ESG) platform, a new cloud-based SaaS network security solution. The platform uses Level 3's network to provide carrier agnostic, network-based security protection.
ESG utilizes Level 3's global IP backbone capacity, more than 42 Terabits per second (Tbps), and interconnection agreements to access security tools hosted in gateways. ESG offers multiple carrier-class security services, including anti-malware with sandboxing, data loss protection, application awareness and enforcement and next-generation firewall. Companies can select the individual security controls within the gateways they need.
Platform functionality includes:
- Through Level 3's customer portal, users can view their entire ESG ecosystem, enabling access to a multitude of reports and gateway performance metrics.
- ESG is an adaptive solution enterprises can use to offset costs and reduce capital investments as security spending costs continue to increase globally.
- Simplifies management of firewalls and security controls.
- Around-the-clock protection as customers have access to Level 3's 24/7 Security Operations Centers and professionals.
- Decreasing operational complexity to make the most of lean security teams.
- A flexible environment to enable users to add new controls on demand.
- Scalable deployment of security solutions around the globe.
Read more: http://www.level3.com/en/products/enterprise-netwo...
Simplifying digital transformation with VANTIQ Modelo 3.0 Friday, October 12, 2018
RAPIDS data access acceleration comes to MapR Friday, October 12, 2018
iOS 12 development tips from a highly rated instructor Thursday, October 11, 2018
Enterprise security report says mobile workers put data at risk Wednesday, October 10, 2018
XPhone uses blockchain to make calls and send messages Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you