Learn the Recipe for Creating and Maintaining a Four and a Half Star Rated App
|Stuart Parkerson in Events Thursday, May 15, 2014|
Keeping pace with the mobile market requires the ability to quickly deploy app releases allowing for continuous updates and improvements as the market evolves. It’s a recipe that includes a continuous integration approach throughout the development, testing and production phases which allows development teams to accelerate the release cycle.
But as many developers and DevOps teams are learning, as releases come faster the dangers of problems creeping into an application increase exponentially. So how do leading companies approach the application lifecycle and ensure that quality, functionality and user satisfaction remain high?
That’s the answer that Sushma Mondkar, the head of Discover Financial’s mobile application development team, will discuss in a webinar hosted by Perfecto Mobile on May 20, 2014 at 11:00am (EDT). Mondkar will reveal her team’s recipe for managing the lifecycle of the company’s mobile apps which are critical to Discover Financial’s customer retention and expansion.
The webinar is hosted by Carlo Cadet, Director of Product Marketing for Perfecto Mobile, who will join Mondkar in discussing how Discover Financial uses the MobileCloud solution to:
- Ensure a positive user experience
- Empower customers with real-time account information
- Handle time to market pressure
- Comply with financial regulations
- Leverage app development and quality best practices
The fast paced event will review the value of continuous integration / continuous delivery, manual testing, testing automation, and performance testing along with post-production monitoring.
You can learn more and sign up for the event here.
Read more: http://info.perfectomobile.com/WBN-14-05-20-Discov...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more