|Richard Harris in Developer Jobs Wednesday, August 3, 2016|
The Flatiron School, located in NYC, has launched four new online application programming courses as part of the school’s Online Campus. Two are free and two are certificate courses available for a fee.
The “Ruby: Building Command-Line Applications” certificate course provides the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of modern Ruby web development to create rich command-line applications such as a Data Scraper and a Music Library Organizer. Students will master iterating over collections of data, write modular and reusable code, and pull data from web APIs. This course covers eight core topics.
Each certificate course includes 120 plus hours of curriculum and 1:1 instructor assessments as well as 24/7 live support. Students will build out a code portfolio and earn a certificate from Flatiron School. The school offers a 3 day free trial for each course and tuition of $990.
Read more: https://flatironschool.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more