Learn How to Manage the Lifecycle of Mobile Apps
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Monday, May 19, 2014|
Perfecto Mobile will host a webinar this Wednesday, May 20, 2014 at 11:00am (EDT) which will outline successful ways to manage the lifecycle of mobile applications using Perfecto Mobile's suite of mobile testing & monitoring products.
The webinar will feature Sushma Mondkar, the head of Discover Financial’s mobile application development team, who will reveal her team’s recipe for managing the lifecycle of the company’s mobile apps which are critical to Discover Financial’s customer retention and expansion.
The webinar is hosted by Carlo Cadet, Director of Product Marketing for Perfecto Mobile, who will join Mondkar in discussing how Discover Financial uses the MobileCloud solution to:
- Ensure a positive user experience
- Empower customers with real-time account information
- Handle time to market pressure
- Comply with financial regulations
- Leverage app development and quality best practices
The MobileCloud Platform is an enterprise-grade, cloud-based mobile application quality management platform, powering Perfecto Mobile's suite of mobile testing & monitoring products. This 100% SaaS-based platform enables users to access real smartphones and tablets, as well as emulators, globally and across carriers.
Perfecto Mobile offers a set of tight integrations with market-leading testing tools and development environments, enabling organizations to cost-effectively extend their existing Application Lifecycle Management tools and workflows to mobile. Using the MobileCloud platform and products, enterprises can assure end-to-end mobile application quality and deploy their apps with confidence.
The fast paced event will review the value of continuous integration / continuous delivery, manual testing, testing automation, and performance testing along with post-production monitoring.
You can learn more and sign up for the event here.
Read more: http://info.perfectomobile.com/WBN-14-05-20-Discov...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more