LANDESK Software Acquires Secure Mobile Gateway Provider LetMobile
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Saturday, May 24, 2014|
LANDESK Software has announced it has acquired Tel-Aviv-based secure mobile gateway provider LetMobile.
LetMobile is a provider of gateway-based security for enterprise mobility, designed to combat the risks brought on by accessing data in a mobility framework. LetMobile’s app wrapping technology delivers a the architecture for securing email, content, and apps and enables IT to securely protect confidential data on a pure cloud SaaS platform, as well as on-premise, without having to take control of the device.
LetMobile will allow LANDESK to integrate LetMobile technologies into existing product offerings. LANDESK will also continue to offer the LetMobile product as a standalone product.
Read more: http://www.landesk.com/blog/landesk-acquires-letmo...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more