Lab on the cloud lets you test before getting hardware
|Brittany Hainzinger in Cloud Services Tuesday, January 26, 2021|
Renesas Electronics Corporation has announced "Lab on the Cloud" environment providing instant access to popular application solutions. Renesas is initially providing access to 9 popular evaluation boards in the Lab on the Cloud environment, with more becoming available in the coming months.
Renesas Electronics Corporation announced its new “Lab on the Cloud” environment where Renesas solutions, including popular evaluation boards, winning combinations and software, are hosted in a remote lab that customers can access and test online.
The Lab on the Cloud provides users with quick access to Renesas solutions before they receive a physical board or start a design. Boards are configured in a remote lab connected to the cloud and users access the boards through an intuitive GUI. Live video of each board allows users to test, monitor, and measure results instantly. The Lab on the Cloud environment utilizes a platform developed by Tenxer Technologies, and provides 24/7 access to, along with online support for, Renesas solutions.
“Renesas recognizes the digital environment is rapidly evolving, and our goal is to be at the forefront of it,” said Chris Allexandre, Senior Vice President of Renesas’ IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit. “We believe our Lab on the Cloud environment will be game changing for customers. By providing instant access to design tools, which typically take days or weeks to procure in hand, our customers can shorten their test time and, ultimately, time to market.”
Renesas is initially providing access to 9 popular evaluation boards in the Lab on the Cloud environment, with more becoming available in the coming months.
- MPPT-Based Solar Battery Charger
- USB-PD with Turbo Boost
- Buck-Boost Last Gasp Power Supply for Energy Meter
- Standard 4-20mA Loop - Industrial Receiver
- Arduino Shield Sensor Board
- Scalable HMI SMARC SoM with AI
- 1PH Static Energy Meter
- Digital Illuminometer
- Ultra-Low Power MCU RE Family
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more