Kony Launches MobileFabric Backend Mobile Infrastructure on AWS
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Monday, July 13, 2015|
Kony has released new versions of its Kony MobileFabric backend mobile infrastructure in the AWS Marketplace, including a free Developer Edition.
The following versions of Kony MobileFabric are available in AWS Marketplace:
- MobileFabric Developer Edition: This is a free developer edition providing a set of mobile backend services, including identity, integration, orchestration, messaging and offline data sync. This is a full version of Kony MobileFabric that will run on a single node on AWS for development or production environments.
- MobileFabric Express Edition: As developers need more scale, they can upgrade to a subscription based edition, which triples the amount of capacity available for mobile applications and their backend services. This will run on a single node on AWS for development or production environments.
- MobileFabric Standard Editon: This edition provides a fully managed service for a backend infrastructure with high availability and automatic scale-out, along with a 99.95% service level agreement. This will run as a multi-node configuration on AWS for development or production environments.
- MobileFabric Professional Edition: This edition provides a managed service with the same availability, scale and SLA as the Standard edition with the addition of the number of applications that can be supported concurrently. It also adds LOB integration adapters, campaign management and mobile analytics. This will run as a multi-node configuration on AWS for development or production environments.
Kony MobileFabric is offered as a managed service in multiple regions across North America, South America, Europe, Japan, Singapore, and Australia.
Read more: http://www.kony.com/products/mobilefabric#overview
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more