Karaoke singing app gets updated
Thursday, June 14, 2018
New app update from the Singing Machine has a new layout with better nav, easier to read lyrics, and better sound for all of those late-night parties.
For those of you who love to sing Karaoke and want to do it from your mobile, the Singing Machine Company, Inc. has recently released an updated version of Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke for iOS compatible with Singing Machine products with Bluetooth audio and Stingray.
This update follows the December 2017 release of a new version of the Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke app for Android.
Singing Machine's latest features
- Fresh new layout for easier navigation including beautiful and fun category graphics.
- Easy-to-read scrolling lyrics, song queue and curated party mixes.
- Karaoke music can be amplified by activating Bluetooth and pairing an iPhone or iPad to any Bluetooth compatible Singing Machine*, offering a richer, more amplified sound experience.
Available for both Apple and Android devices, The Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke app, in partnership with Stingray Karaoke, is free to download from the App Stores and offers complimentary songs.
Love to sing? The entire song catalog of more than 14,000 songs is accessible with an in-app subscription of either US $9.99 weekly or US $14.99 monthly. Current customers are encouraged to update the app on their devices. Customers who purchase individual songs from the Karaoke Store may play their purchased songs on the new mobile app.
“We are thrilled to introduce a new version of the karaoke mobile app,” said Mathieu Péloquin, Senior Vice-President, Marketing and Communications of Stingray. “The new design is fun and easy, just as a karaoke service should be. As we pursue our partnership with Singing Machine, we are happy to add new features like the song queue and party mixes to the iOS mobile app. We will also continue to license new karaoke songs in the style of today’s top-charting artists and yesterday’s legends to guarantee hours of fun for singers of all ages are sure to have hours of fun.”
“Following the release of an updated app for Android last December, today we are pleased to offer this new version of the karaoke app to our Singing Machine customers with iPhones and iPads,” said Gary Atkinson, CEO of the Singing Machine Company. “We think our customers will love the new design and improved interface and we expect customer engagement will improve as a result of the new upgrade. We’re happy that our customers have access to the best karaoke library available through our partnership with Stingray.”
Read more: https://singingmachine.com/pages/app-install
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more