Juniper Networks Unveils Pulse AppConnect SDK for Per App Virtual Private Network Connectivity
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Monday, December 9, 2013|
Junos Pulse AppConnect technology and SDK offers per application SSL VPN connections allowing enterprises more granular control over access to corporate networks and applications, preserving the security and integrity of their data, network and resources end-to-end.
AppConnect enables secure data flowing from applications and application containers to enterprise networks through Junos Pulse Secure Access Service Gateways. Data privacy afforded by the container technology in AppConnect can be extended to the data in transit back to the corporate network transparently and on a per-application basis.
Juniper's new technology allows for VPN sessions to be established per application versus per device, reducing personal traffic on corporate networks. Users no longer need to launch a separate application to connect to the corporate network securely via VPN. Applications and application containers connect automatically to the private network.
For more information visit the link below.
Read more: http://newsroom.juniper.net
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more