|Christian Hargrave in SDK Tuesday, December 18, 2018|
About the Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK
Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK enables application developers to efficiently embed barcode reading functionality in their web, desktop and mobile applications using just a few lines of code, removing months of additional work and costs associated with coding from scratch. With the SDK, end users can decode barcodes from various image file formats (BMP, JPG, PNG, PDF, and TIFF) or video live streams. This includes black/white, color or grayscale images. Barcode reading results include: format, text, bytes, angle, module size, the name of the document including the barcode, page number, region name, and the coordinates of the barcode vertices.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more