InfluxData steps up speaking engagements
|Christian Hargrave in Events Wednesday, May 9, 2018|
InfluxData announced that it will present on time series data monitoring and analysis at important industry events around the world this month.
Metrics, events, and other time-based data are being generated at an exponential rate, as there is a growing requirement for analyzing today’s complex environments in today’s age of instrumentation. The InfluxData Platform provides a comprehensive set of tools and services to accumulate metrics and events data, analyze the data, and act on the data via powerful visualizations and notifications.
InfluxData will participate at a number of important events globally in May, including:
- ICTP-IAEA School on LoRa Enabled Radiation and Environmental Monitoring Sensors; Trieste, Italy. David Simmons, InfluxData IoT Evangelist, will present “Using INFLUX for IoT Projects” on May 7 at 9 am and 10:30 am CEST in the Enrico Fermi Building SciFab Lab; and will conduct “INFLUX Demo” on May 9 at 11:30 am CEST in the Enrico Fermi Building SciFab Lab.
- Eclipse IoT, Santa Clara, Calif. Mr. Simmons will present “Pushing IoT Analytics to the Edge” on May 17 at 10:10 am PDT.
- DevOps Silicon Valley; Mountain View, Calif. Katy Farmer, InfluxData Developer Advocate, will present “How to be Happy Being Average” on May 17 at 11:45 am PDT.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more