iOS Developers Can Now Integrate With Agile CRM
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Friday, May 20, 2016|
Agile CRM has released a new software development kit (SDK) that allows iOS developers to integrate their apps with Agile CRM’s contact management platform.
Agile CRM’s iOS SDK provides the code libraries, samples, documentation and tools needed to connect with the Agile CRM platform.
Some of the iOS integrations that the SDK offers include:
- Contacts: Allows mobile users to create contacts, fetch contacts data, update contacts, delete contacts, add tags to contacts, delete tags from contacts and other functions.
- Deals (Opportunities): Provides the ability to create deals, fetch deals data, update deals, delete deals and other functions.
- Tasks: Provides drag and drop task lists that allow an app to perform operations including creating tasks, fetching tasks data, updating tasks, deleting tasks and other operations.
- Notes: Offers operations including creating notes, fetching notes data, updating notes, deleting notes and other operations.
Read more: https://github.com/agilecrm/ios-sdk
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more