Hyperwallet Releases New REST Payout API Out of Public Beta
Monday, July 18, 2016
Hyperwallet has moved its REST payout API out of public beta to general availability. The payout platform offers new developer features, including software development kits (SDKs), additional API calls, and a new self-serve developer portal. Hyperwallet also is implementing a webhook framework and prepaid card API calls for release this fall.
Hyperwallet’s SDKs will be released in the Java, PHP, and Node programming languages, allowing for compatibility and a streamlined API integration process. Hyperwallet has also enabled account balance and transaction API calls, providing clients with more robust payout functionality. The expansion of the developer portal includes additional step-by-step tutorials and extended documentation.
Read more: http://www.hyperwallet.com/developer-portal/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more