Hyperwallet Releases New REST Payout API Out of Public Beta
|Stuart Parkerson in API Monday, July 18, 2016|
Hyperwallet has moved its REST payout API out of public beta to general availability. The payout platform offers new developer features, including software development kits (SDKs), additional API calls, and a new self-serve developer portal. Hyperwallet also is implementing a webhook framework and prepaid card API calls for release this fall.
Hyperwallet’s SDKs will be released in the Java, PHP, and Node programming languages, allowing for compatibility and a streamlined API integration process. Hyperwallet has also enabled account balance and transaction API calls, providing clients with more robust payout functionality. The expansion of the developer portal includes additional step-by-step tutorials and extended documentation.
Read more: http://www.hyperwallet.com/developer-portal/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more