HTML5 App Development: Insight into Choices for Mobile Developers to Bring Web Apps to Market
Monday, November 11, 2013
These four routes to market differ in terms of API depth. Among more than 30,000 US Google Play apps, 37% can be implemented using HTML5 via mobile browser, 49% via Phonegap, 63% via Appcelerator and 98% via Firefox OS.
Vision Mobile is now in the process of conducting its sixth annual Mobile Developer Economics Survey. The survey takes less than ten minutes. To participate in the survey click here.
To see the full report visit the link below.
Read more: http://www.visionmobile.com/product/how-can-html5-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more