Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has released HPE AppPulse Trace, a new module in HPE's Application Performance Monitoring (APM) software suite that allows developers to use application analytics to pinpoint and fix issues at their source, down to the exact line of code and server.
The HPE AppPulse Suite, available in early access public beta, leverages the massive volumes of data produced by applications, and their end user interactions, to give developers a tool for building powerful, high-quality applications. Integrated with HPE Vertica, the company's advanced analytics engine, the HPE AppPulse suite analyzes real-user interactions to identify errors, crashes and measure resource usage.
The HPE AppPulse Suite allows developers to move at high speed by incorporating agile, DevOps, lean, and continuous delivery methodologies into their development process. A SaaS offering, the suite consists of three fully integrated modules -- HPE AppPulse Active, HPE AppPulse Mobile, and the just released HPE AppPulse Trace.
- HPE AppPulse Active: Enables developers to emulate real-user behavior, using scripts and synthetic transaction robots to identify problems and fix them before putting applications into production.
- HPE AppPulse Mobile: Allows companies to track the digital user experience of mobile apps in production, by giving developers and DevOps teams real-user data to help them prioritize issues that impact users and show the health of an app at a single glance.
- HPE AppPulse Trace: Gives application development teams the ability to find errors before they reach end-users, by isolating the problem down to the line of code to fix it quickly, saving them time and money.
Features of HPE AppPulse Trace modules include:
- Tracing exact line of code: HPE AppPulse Trace offers extensive insight into the user experience including user actions, flows, error messages, client code and device state by drilling down to the exact line of code.
- 1:1 Server Correlation: HPE AppPulse Trace correlates issues from the user experience and user actions with server-side problems. This helps to lower costs by shorter triage and fix times in the data center.
- Codeless/Tagless instrumentation: The HPE AppPulse Suite automatically adapts to rapid changes of the app and infrastructure.
Read more: https://saas.hpe.com/software/apppulse-trace
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.