Google Expands Mobile App Testing Options with New Cloud Test Labs
|Stuart Parkerson in Android Monday, June 1, 2015|
Google has announced the upcoming release of its new Cloud Test Labs service as part of its cloud platform. Coming later this summer, the new service will allow developers to test on virtual and real devices worldwide.
For virtual testing, Google provides almost every brand, model and version of devices in a variety of languages, orientations and network conditions around the world. The service will help developers with rapid feedback testing during development.
Cloud Test Lab also provides access to physical devices, providing the ability to run tests across all devices all at the same time offering access to parallel testing for deep and scaled insight.
Look for updates on the Google developers blog for when the service will go live.
Read more: https://developers.google.com/cloud-test-lab/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more