Google Developer Group's DevFest Season Kicks Off
Friday, September 2, 2016
The Google Developer Group kicked off its annual DevFest season on September 1, offering a series of developer community-run events which will be happening over a three month period.
Google Developer Group (GDG) chapters from around the world will host #DevFest16 events which bring together local developers to exchange knowledge, share ideas, and forecast the future of developer driven technology.
The event provides an opportunity for GDG chapters to share speakers and event resources with each other to put on a higher level of events than normally offered by chapters which can be tailored to the needs of the local developer communities. Google will be providing support by offering technical content around Google developer technologies, including Android, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform, machine learning with TensorFlow, web development and more.
Google predicts that more than 50 thousand developers from over 70 countries will participate in #DevFest16 this year.
Read more: https://developers.google.com/events/devfest/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more