Google Announces General Availability Release for Google APIs Client Library for .NET
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Saturday, March 22, 2014|
It handles OAuth 2.0 integration, streaming uploads and downloads of media, and batching requests. For more than fifty Google APIs, it is the easiest way to get access for any Windows developer. Whether plugging Google Calendar into your .NET Framework-based application, translating text in a Windows Phone app or writing a PowerShell script to start Google Compute Engine instances, the Google APIs Client Library for .NET can help save time.
To get started Google has provided a tutorial. And to learn more about using Google’s services from .NET they have made further information available on the Google APIs Client Library for .NET blog.
Read more: http://googledevelopers.blogspot.com/2014/03/ga-re...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more