Global DevOps Market Predictions Suggests a 20 Percent Annual Growth Rate
|Stuart Parkerson in DevOps Monday, April 25, 2016|
According to the “Global DevOps Platform Market 2016-2020”, created by the research firm Research and Markets, the DevOps market should see a steady growth rate of around 20 percent (CAGR of 19.42%) through the end of the decade.
The report covers the present scenario and the future growth prospects of the global DevOps platform market through 2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from DevOps platform solutions and tools offered by various vendors in the market.
The market is divided into three segments based on geography: Americas, APAC, and EMEA. The reports includes analysis of key vendors including CA Technologies, IBM, Puppet, Rackspace, Red Hat,Cisco and others.
Among the questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: “PaaS is built where the entire IT environment is designed to support test and development processes. Instances of PaaS on public cloud include IBM Bluemix, CloudFoundry from Pivotal, and the Google App Engine whereas for PaaS on private cloud include hosted CloudFoundry. Cloud platform vendors usually offer automation and management tools to consolidate and integrate applications directly into their cloud platforms. As a result, IT organizations get better automation features in the same turnkey cloud platform. This has made PaaS essential for those organizations who approached DevOps and want to automate, test, and develop services.”
Read more: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mtsz8v/...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more