GitHub Enterprise v2.13 lands for better collaboration
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
GitHub Enterprise v2.13 announces all new collaboration features for their enterprise source control platform. Some of the new features include manage control over permissions, building of custom tools, and more!
GitHub has recently announced in a blog post that the company is releasing GitHub Enterprise 2.13, an update which will give enterprise users better ways to collaborate, manage control over permissions, and build custom tools.
New GitHub Enterprise 2.13 features include:
- Team discussions: gives teams dedicated URLs for team discussions held on GitHub, to help categorize and organize all team conversations across repositories.
- Commit co-authors: with co-authors, teams are able to fully see everyone that has contributed to every commit, giving every developer attribution in their contribution graph.
- More admin control: updates for admins include built-in authentication, extended pre-receive hooks, hotpatching for clustering and the availability of Grafana in one’s Monitor Dashboard.
- GitHub Apps: allowing developers to plug in customizable tools and workflows into their instance’s via GitHub’s own APIs.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more