Get Feedback for your App before it's Published
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, March 6, 2013|
Have you ever wished that there was some way that you could promote your app to a bunch of people before actually publishing it? Enter a new site called PreApps.
A good way to market an app (without really marketing it) is to build excitement for it prior to it's release. It's also a great way to get people interested in what you are doing, and give you feedback which can help you avoid a serious disaster prior to publishing in the market!
PreApps offers a place for app developers to share their apps with consumers before releasing them to the Apple App Store, Google Play or other public marketplaces and receive feedback from the community.
To submit an app, developers can sign up for a free PreApps developer account, then create an app profile. There are four different posting options for developers to choose from:
- Free Post
- Consumer Feedback
- Featured Elite
Paid options offer more visibility for apps on the site as well as some additional features like surveys and polls.
Their site even offers an area where you can submit App Ideas for review by the community to see if they are good - or bad...
Read more: http://www.preapps.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more