Fillr reaches 100 million monthly active users
|Christian Hargrave in SDK Thursday, August 10, 2017|
Autofill as a Service platform Fillr announces that they have reached a monthly active user rate of over 100 million.
“Conversion rates, especially on mobile, are terrible,” said Chris Koch, CEO and co-founder, Fillr. “The industry is striving to quickly catch up with consumers’ mobile-first approach to shopping and demand for a better transaction experience. Fillr built the most intelligent autofill technology to help not only mobile and social businesses, but also digital organizations as a whole to realize digital commerce opportunities. Our live, side-by-side research, shows that when using Fillr, mobile commerce conversions increase at a rate that is 2.2 greater than shoppers who are not using Fillr.”
Fillr’s Intelligent Autofill utilizes more than two thousand form-mapping expressions, resulting in accuracy that is almost twice that of Google and Apple’s autofill. The company’s Advanced Textual Heuristics reads forms as close to human representation as possible, drawn from algorithms developed from analyzing hundreds of thousands of forms.
Fillr works on all forms, from shopping purchase transactions to forms that do not involve payments, including contest submissions, job applications, and subscriptions. In the coming months, the company expects to extend the FAaaS platform to support targeted advertising and transactions on in-message apps. It also is developing new features for voice search and Internet of Things devices, very few of which will have a fully functional qwerty keyboard, making data entry extremely difficult.
- Speed and accuracy: Fillr delivers "95 percent accuracy" across top e-retailers, compared with Chrome and Safari’s 53 percent accuracy
- Data analytics: provides aggregated data on user gender, age, geography and payment platform, and on form specifics such as number of fields on the form and number of fields entered/edited by the user
- Security: User data is encrypted on the user’s device using 256-bit AES encryption
- Multi-lingual autofill: supports a growing list of languages, including English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese Mandarin, Korean and Japanese
- Customizable UI & UX: The platform can be customized to integrate seamlessly with existing UX of applications. The default UI is based on Android and iOS native design standards and can be easily adapted to house styles and brand guidelines
- Cross-platform compatibility: The Fillr SDK is embedded into browsers, in-app browsers of mobile social apps, metasearch engines and comparison shopping engines. The fully compiled SDK can be as small as 1.2 Mb and up to 2.4Mb, and can be integrated into a WebView within Android or iOS apps for both mobile and tablet
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.