FeedHenry Offers Field Workforce Management Enterprise Mobile Solution
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Monday, July 21, 2014|
FeedHenry has launched its Field Workforce Management (WFM) mobile solution, offering ready-to-run field workforce management features that can be customized and configured to support company-specific field workflow processes, backend data integration, forms, and branding.
The solution offers cross-platform capability which supports deployment to all major mobile devices, utilizing native features including location, camera, signature capture and other device features.
The new WFM solution gives businesses the option to implement as a standalone solution or to integrate into existing work order, ERP or other systems. FeedHenry’s cloud-based platform architecture supports backend integration, data storage and caching, online/offline data syncing, user authentication, and app management.
Key features include:
- Cross-platform development and deployment: Using the FeedHenry 3 platform, the new WFM solution supports both development and deployment across multiple devices and platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Featuring built-in scalability and security, the solution’s backend connections are reusable, making subsequent app developments fast and cost-effective.
- Ready-to-use functionality: An off-the-shelf solution, field force management features are built out and ready to use, including scheduling, dispatch, data capture, forms, location, reporting and messaging. The WFM solution also helps organizations take advantage of native mobile device features, allowing for text, photo, signature and barcode capture with the ability to add GPS and timestamps for any work order type, with zero coding required.
- Drag and drop forms: Flexible workflow configuration is supported with drag and drop forms which allows non-developers to define job order types, without the need to change business processes.
- Real-time communication between back office and frontline staff: WFM provides a web portal that provides a range of administration tasks. Supervisors can communicate with workers in the field by creating, managing and dispatching new work order information as well as sending in-app messages to the workforce. Real time reporting is available, complete with worker tracking, helping to increase collaboration across teams and improve response times.
- Designed to provide high mobile ROI: FeedHenry’s cloud-based WFM solution includes cloud storage and caching to improve app performance and scalability. In addition cloud data sync functionality allows workers to continue using their apps while offline, with data automatically syncing when back online.
Read more: http://www.feedhenry.com/feedhenry-launches-new-fi...